Who are we?

     Disciples of Christ
     Empowered by the Spirit
     Glorifying God and Rejoicing in Service

We have a solid background in the Moncton community. Presbyterians in Moncton go back to 1838. St. Andrew’s came into existence in 1925 and worshipped at the 90 Park St. location from 1928 – January 2012. In January 2012 we moved to our new ministry facility at 77 Hildegard Drive.

The move to a new ministry facility was a direct response to God’s direction and faithfulness to the great commission. We have been exploring how to become more effective regionally, within the community and how we can serve as a resource centre for Atlantic Canada. Recognizing the limitations of our facilities at 90 Park St., we purchased land at 77 Hildegard Drive in 2002, and our first worship service in the new facility was on January 29, 2012.